- Attire for the golf course and practice range will apply to adults, their guests, and junior players.
- Clothing acceptable on the golf course for men are slacks, shirts with sleeves, tennis length shorts or bermudas, sweaters and jackets. Clothes NOT acceptable are cut-offs, tennis or jogging shorts, and sleeveless shirts. Men may not wear tank tops or T-shirts and must wear golf shirts at all times.
- Clothing acceptable for women are golf shirts, collared-sleeveless shirts, slacks, bermudas or current trend-length shorts. Attire NOT acceptable is halters, tank tops, sleeveless T-shirts, and tennis or jogging shorts.
- Dress blue jeans will be allowed only before Memorial Day and after Labor Day for both men and woman.
- Proper attire for the dining room is the same as it is for the golf course except that shorts and golf hats are not permitted.
- Golf attire is permitted in the grille room.
- Dress blue jeans will be allowed in the grille room only before Memorial Day and after Labor Day for both men and women.