The 18-hole Owosso Country Club in Owosso, MI is a private golf course that opened in 1923. Owosso Country Club measures 6339 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 126 and a 71.0 USGA rating. The course features 4 sets of tees for different skill levels.
- Attire for the golf course and practice range will apply to adults, their guests, and junior players.
- Proper golf attire and appropriate non-metal golf spike footwear are required on the golf course, driving range and practice areas.
- Gentlemen are required to wear collared shirts or “mock” collared shirts, slacks or golf length shorts.
Ladies shall wear appropriate golf attire, golf slacks, shorts or skorts, non-graphic or dark colored leggings. Ladies shirts must have either a collar or sleeves or be specifically made for golf. Midriff, backless attire and tank tops are not permitted.
Items NOT allowed on the golf course include:
- Tee shirts
- Torn or ragged clothes
- Athletic (jogging) Shorts, Short Shorts, Cutoff Shorts
- Bare midriffs or beach cover-ups
- Workout clothes, men’s tank tops or muscle shirts
- No denim is allowed on the golf course between Memorial Day and Labor Day
The clubhouse is designed to offer both a casual and a formal dining venue that is appropriate and complementary of the location.
A. Patio, Grill and Trophy Rooms: These areas of the clubhouse offer casual dining areas. Items allowed include:
- Golf attire allowed on the golf course, including hats with bill facing forward
- Dress blue jeans
B. Dining Room / Golf Events: When hosting golf related events such as leagues and large outings in the dining room, also known as the banquet room, the dress code rules will be tempered to match that of the Grill Room.
C. Dining Room / Formal Events: For all formal, non-golf related events or reoccurring events, the Dining Room will be designated as a formal dining area where members and guests are asked to dress in a manner appropriate with “business casual”. Gentlemen should be attired, at a minimum, in slacks and a tucked in collared shirt. Ladies’ pants, dresses and skirts should be no more than 6 inches above the knee with an appropriate top. Appropriate shoes for “business attire” are required.
Items not allowed in the dining room during formal / reoccurring events includes the following:
- Golf attire
- Shorts of any kind
- Beach or Pool Sandals (flip-flops)
- Blue jeans for both men and women, with the exception before Memorial Day and after Labor Day